Our prenatal yoga classes are designed to nurture and support you through your pregnancy journey. Led by qualified prenatal yoga teachers, it is safe to attend from 12 weeks to full term.
Prenatal yoga can also assist with common pregnancy ailments such as lower back pain, pelvic instability, nausea and fatigue.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns! We encourage you advise your health care provider that you are attending prenatal yoga.
Non pregnant women preparing for pregnancy as well as post natal women are also welcome to attend these classes.
Prenatal yoga at yogafusion will help you:
- Gain and maintain strength.
- Build flexibility and endurance to assist you throughout your pregnancy and delivery.
- Reduce stress and improve sleep quality.
- Learn breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Allow you time and space to connect with your baby, as well as other mums-to-be.
View our prenatal prices to book your class now.