Setting up your account
- Click on either the red Sign up button at the top right of the timetable screen OR the Sign Up Now button on the class you wish to book.
- Two options/boxes will appear- been here before? and New to our site? Choose New to our site
- If you are on our database it will show your name. Click on “This is me!” If your name doesn’t appear don’t worry- just follow the steps
- You will be required to set up your account. Fill in all fields and check the liability box in the bottom corner then click on Create Account. NB: you must be the person signing up and cannot sign up for someone else. Your friends must do their own account set up.
The email and password you create here will be your personal login details for all future bookings. We strongly suggest you opt in for emails, as it is through your email you will receive confirmations.
To book a class
- Log in to the site either at the top of the screen or choosing Sign up now on the class you wish to attend
- The message “Make a single reservation” will appear. Select this option
If you do not have a current package with us;
- Once you have made a reservation into a class, the system will take you to the Series & Memberships Section of the Online Store where you can choose what you wish to purchase. Please note the terms of the package you select to ensure it suits you.
- Once you have made your selection click on Make Purchase to be redirected to the Shopping Cart.
- From the Shopping Cart you can schedule another class or check out (pay for purchase with credit card or account credit).
Once you are logged in you can view and manage your schedule for the upcoming week by clicking on My Info and selecting My schedule.
Cancelling a class
To avoid being charged for a class you need to cancel your class at least 4 hours before the start time
- Log in to your account
- Click on My Info
- Select My Schedule
- All your bookings will be listed.
- Select Cancel next to the class you wish to cancel.
- If you are cancelling within the 4 hours time frame 'late cancel' will come up – select this.
All cancellations must be made online at least 4 hours before class starts and your studio account will be credited. Any no shows or cancellations made within 4 hours prior to class will be charged. Those on unlimited packages will have 3 days deducted from their membership. Direct debit members will be charged a casual class plus $1 processing fee. Class passes will lose that class booked.
Sorry, no email or phone cancellations.