What is Tantra?
Tantra is the science of energy management. The ancient lineage based practice is used as a tool to still the mind, control energy within the body and cultivate the remembrance of the higher Self - allowing us to live masterfully, evolving, thriving, and serving the greater good with the embodied drive and passion of authentic purpose.
In this three week block of masterclasses we will journey through the stages of Hatha yoga:
Within each class there will be asana (posture), pranayama (breath control) and meditation.
Masterclass One - 15th Sept
Masterclass Two - 22nd Sept
Sun (Prana/ Energy) : enliven and sensitise.
Techniques involve backbends, laterals, namaskars and building inhalation. Use of bandhas and breath retention.
- You feel stagnant, sad or depressed.
- You feel depleted, low energy, poor circulation and low immunity.
- You already feel mentally and physically grounded and calm.
Masterclass Three - 29th Sept
Fire: to access the heart of Yoga.
Techniques involve all asana categories including inversions and extensions. Tantric techniques including pranayama, bandha, mantra and meditation.
- You feel balanced and grounded.
- You wish to begin awakening to a higher awareness and to find a deeper connection with the pure essence of your being- the divinity within.